Having problems with beetles destroying your fabrics?
Are Textile Beetles damaging your furniture, carpets, artifacts or fabric-based products? Read below for more information on how to spot the danger signs and potential harm that Textile Beetles can cause:
- Live or dead beetles, often around windows.
- Damage to clothing, carpets or other fabrics.
- Birds; many textile pests originate in birds' nests and may be carried by birds.
Untreated Textile Beetle infestations can cause:
- Damage to historic artifacts.
- Damage to clothing, carpets, upholstered furniture.
- Contamination of foodstuffs and fabric–based goods. Business Consequences
- Loss of goods and foodstuffs.
- Damage to goodwill, reputation and income.
- Irreparable damage to historic and irreplaceable artifacts, tapestries, etc.
Steps to take to get rid of Beetles that damage Textiles:
- Identify the problem species; you'll need professional help with this. Ask the experts to visit your premises and put in place a solution to get rid of beetles invading your premises.
- Proof your premises against birds.
- Use Controlled Atmosphere Technology (CAT) treatment for museums and galleries. It's non-toxic and can't damage delicate articles.
- Use appropriate insecticides.
- Set up regular schedule of visits by qualified pest control technicians to monitor situation and prevent beetles from further destroying your premises.
Contact the pest control experts today. We will put in place an integrated pest management programme to get rid of beetles and other pests that cause damage to your property.